Maxim Usik is a freelance illustrator and a visual artist from Russia. He studied visual communication at Finland. His works focus mostly on editorials and advertising illustration.
His list of clients include:
- Etelä Suomen sanomat -newspaper (Finalnd)
- Journalisti -magazine (Finland)
- Helsingin Sanomat -newspaper (Finalnd)
- Helsingin Info -magazine (Finland)
- Kanava -magazine (Finland)
- Kotitalo -magazine (Finland)
- Kuluttaja -magazine (Finland)
- Remes & Packart Oy
- Talouselämä -magazine (Finland)
- Tiede -magazine (Finland)
- Tivi -magazine (Finland)
- Metallitekniikka -magazine (Finland)
- Nastroenie -magazine (Russia)
- Vihreä Lanka -magazine (Finland)
- Viesti -lehti (Finalnd)
- Digital Insight (South Korean IT-magazine). Hanko poster illustration was used as a magazine cover.
- Interview for a Russian travel/ yoga/ freelance web-site with me and my wife Olga Laurus Fashion.
- Matti Remes wrote a story for Hanko Kompass magazine about Hanko -city and Hanko poster.
We are charmed by his collection and we’re impressed with his work. Maxim has lots of amazing creations but we have decided to showcase his Hanko-city poster illustrations.
He was commissioned to draw the illustration about Finnish city Hanko.
Client: Matti Remes & Hanko Chocolate
AD. Matti Remes
Final drawing was done on A1 size paper by ink pencil.
To know more about Maxim Usik, please visit his pages at: