Do you have a Facebook account? Well, you know what they say “You do not exist if you’re not on Facebook”.
As of the first quarter of 2016, Facebook had 1.65 billion monthly active users. Geez! That’s a lot! Aren’t you wondering who these people are?
Different illustrations of the types of Facebook users was creatively done by Gosia Herba. Gosia made these for HelloZdrowie.
Gosia Herba, an illustrator, graphic designer and painter from Wrocław, Poland. She is the co-author and illustrator of graphic novel Fertility and children’s book Elephant on the Moon.
Her list of clients include Przekrój, Bloomberg Businessweek Polska, Chimera, Zwierciadło, Pani, Twój Styl, Charaktery, Gaga, Smak, Kukbuk, Kikimora, Tygodnik Powszechny, Architektura Murator, Universal Music Polska, National Audiovisual Institute, Pan tu nie stał, Art & Business, PWM, O The Oprah Magazine, The Washington Post, La Nacion, Virginia Quarterly Review, Monocle Magazine, Strapazin and Penguin Random House.
A few of her inspiring projects and works includes:
- Book Covers: Cover illustrations for “Lie Down in Darkness” by William Styron, “Il Barone Rampante” (“The Baron in the Trees”) by Italo Calvino, “Vilnius Poker” by Ricardas Gavelis (Unpublished)
- Music Covers: “Bogowie Chi-Chi” Lanquidity Records 2014, “Muchy ChceCiCosPowiedziec” 2012 (Universal Music Polska)
- Editorial Illustrations: Illustration for Art & Business monthly magazine (April 2016), “La Nacion” an Argentine daily newspaper – Ideas section, The Washington Post Sunday: Opinions section. 10th October 2014 “The disappointer in chief” Why Obama has fallen short of the lofty goals he set, STRAPAZIN #119 “Comics aus Polen” 1.Cover Illustration 2. “The First Sally (A), or Trurl’s Electronic Bard” from “The Cyberiad” by Stanislaw Lem, “Gaga” 10/2014 – Parent’s monthly magazine, “KUKBUK” Special Christmas Edition 2014 – Polish magazine about food, culture and life, Illustrations for narratives published in Virginia Quarterly Review , a literary magazine in the United States.
- Lava Lake Collection: Lava Lake – Festen is a collection of several objects: paintings on canvas, gif-files, hand-painted porcelain and textiles.
- Paintings: Girls, In a forest, Garden, Festen
- Graphic Novels: “Short Stories” – The story refers to true events which took place in Poland a few years back, “Fertility” – is a beautifully drawn, dark parable about cruelty and vengeance. About instincts, desires, and secret beliefs
- Sketchbook: Winter/Spring 2016, FAll 2015, Bluish, Travel, Fairy Tales, Spring, The Girl and The Monkey, Winter, November, Four days with Melalo.
Below is the gallery of people illustrated by Gosia.
Which Facebook user are you?